Learn how in less than 2 months we were able to generate an additional $32,000 in sales with an ACoS of 17.09%.
The client is in the home and garden space and has been selling on Amazon Canada for the past 2 years.
The client had been successfully selling his products in Amazon United States for a few years when he decided to expand into Canada.
After navigating importing his products into Canada, he turned to start to replicate his advertising campaigns that he was running on Amazon in the United States. Although he had a low ACoS, his results weren’t as great as he had hoped.
Instead of focusing on Canada, he put his efforts into expanding in the US Amazon marketplace and leaving what he had built in Canada on.
In early 2019, he reached out to us to see if we could help take over the account and improve his results.
When we took over, the client had only launched 6 campaigns with an additional 14 needed to complete his marketing efforts. So part of our plan was to build the new campaigns.
However, we also took on the effort of rebuilding the 6 campaigns that were already running. The reason was that he never fully completed any of the 6 campaigns that he initially launched. There were keywords that were never turned on, products that weren’t being advertised, and as a result, a lot of money being left behind.
- Build the Remaining Campaigns Out: There were 14 product-lines that weren’t being advertised. We wanted to make sure that those were taken care of and advertised properly.
- Rebuild the Existing Campaigns: Between low bids and partially launched campaigns, there was a lot of room for improvement in the existing campaigns. We made sure that any problem areas were addressed.
- Expand Marketing Efforts: The client only had manual campaigns launched. We believe that when properly optimized, a manual campaign, automatic, and product-targeted campaigns can work together to produce superior results. So, we built out the additional campaigns to round out the marketing efforts.
- Growth of advertised sales from $48,112 to $172,017 during the first 8 months of managing the account.
- Maintaining an average ACoS of 13.28% during our management period.
- Growing overall sales (including advertised sales) from $141,646 to $387,235 during our management period.
Screenshots from Campaign Manager
(Click on images to enlarge)
Like what you see?
More Case Studies...
Learn how we have grown sales 113% while keeping the average ACoS at 16.1%.
Learn how we increased sales by 258% in 8 months from $48,112 to $172,017 all while maintaining an average ACoS 13.82%.